piątek, 17 czerwca 2016

MY STAR WARS SITUATION

Kiedyś myślalam, że to bajki....



Potem Star Wars stały się dla mnie również jednym z najważniejszych filmów mojego życia.... A dodatkowo teraz życie bardzo dotkliwie pokazało mi że to nie fikcja......
And what kind of energy this is it is even hard to imagine .... I kiedy na swojej drodze spotykasz prawdziwą Dark Side every day more and more you start to understand there really is an energy like that in this world. And when you have no choice and you are the one who is supposed to stand face to face with evil to stop it and to protect others from them. So please wish me now that "force be with me" I need that more then ever..... Of course I also feel so much the protection of the Buddhas in this very very difficult and unpleasant time. But in certain moment somone must say " NO MORE" and stop this evil no matter how one feels with this situation and not matter how big is the price you have to pay...
And in the very not easy moment of my life Lama told me:
"you must protect our centers"
So this is "Lama Said" situation.... But at the same time I have this warm feeling that when you do what Lama tells you the whole situation no matter how unpleasant it is, Lama is all the time very close and you always can ask him for help if you start to feel that you getting to weak to destroy this "dark side"......
And our Good Motivation and devotion to Lama is a key to success......
Always Yours,
Klaudyna

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz