środa, 22 czerwca 2016

MY STAR WARS SITUATION EPISODE 2



“Yes, a Jedi’s strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan’s apprentice.”

I wonder how I am gonna survive all this.....
And I quess I found the answer...


So I have to do it and do not pay any attentions for personal costs..... So Friends, lots of good wishes please. Because the dark side is strong, have no even a slight sign of compassion, of love even of mercy... Nobody who ever get close to it have no idea what destructive this power can be.....
You may believe me or not... But I have to stop this and this is not exactly my idea... some of you can easily imagine whose....:)
So I will meet with this power face to face in the Court soon.....
Wish nobody to ever have such situation....
But I know the big big big power of Love is the best solution!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz