sobota, 23 kwietnia 2016

FOR THE SON OF CZENREZIG

"How was I ever be able to live alone, my little everything? Without you I have no self confidence, no passion for work, and no enjoyment of life - in short, without you my life is a void." Albert Einstein


"Arrows of hate have been aimed at me too, but they have never hit me, because somehow they belong to another world with which I have no connection whatsoever" Albert Einstain in 1933

"The state of mind which enables a man to work of this kind is akin to that of the religous worshipper or the lover, the daily efford comes from no deliberate intention or programme, but straight from the heart." Albert Einstein



Everything what is best, meaningful and important in this Universe comes from the heart. And I am very much conscious that it is not easy to achieve this. But because of this fakt, through so amazing and rare inspiration of people like You, it is possible for me to keep my mind, for just a tiny moments, in the state of oneness every time when I strongly think about you.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz