czwartek, 21 kwietnia 2016

FOR THE SON OF CZENREZIG


  • "The understanding that truth is not neutral, but is instead blissful, is something only meditators and lovers trust." Lama Ole Nydahl

Why I love so much this Little Great Country and All the People there are my Heros and Closest Family.........
My Best Place on Earth....
My Pure Land in this Crazy Life....
My Heart is Always There....
As my Dreams are....
When I close my Eyes...
I am There with You....
Sharing Timeless Happiness....
And the Most Incredable View.....
With All the Buddhas above our Heads....
As I want to share.....
All The Best with You...
Wisdoms and Compession..
Joy, Fearlesness and Strenth....
All whats Best in this Universe....
Is constantly with me and You....
We are Always Together.....
As we were Together.....
And will be Together.....
Always Tottaly Together....
As Tottal the Space is...
I am Always Yours....
And I forever will.....
Couse You must Know it...
Yes You with your Eyes in the Blue....
Everything got in Perfect Union...
Since The First Time I saw You....


"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love" Albert Einstein


Won't you come see about me,
 I'll be alone. Dancing you know it baby.
Tell me your troubles and doubts,
giving me everything inside and out 
Love's strange, so real in the dark
think of the tender things
that we were working on. 
Slow change may pull us apart, 
when the light gets into your heart baby
Don't you forget about me. 
Will you stand above me?
 look my way, never love me. 
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling,
 down, down, down. 
Will you recognize me? 
Call my name or walk on by. 
Rain keeps falling, 
rain keeps falling, down, down, down.
Don't you try and pretend, it's my beginning, we'll win in the end, oh. 
Harm you or touch your defences, vanity, insecurity. 
Going to take you apart, I'll put us back together at heart baby.
As you walk on by, 
will you call my name?
When you walk away, 
oh will you walk away?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz